Are you ready to start the new year with confidence? If so, it is the perfect time to invest in yourself with your cosmetic dentist near Crestview Hills. Start the year off right with a beautiful new smile with effective cosmetic procedures. Dr. Darlene Sand Well combines art and science to create flawless smiles so you no longer have to feel self-conscious about your teeth. With the appearance of your teeth playing a large role in your outlook on life, it is time to revamp your life with a newly inspired smile.
Why Choose Cosmetic Dentistry?
There are several factors that can influence the appearance of your teeth, such as genetics, poor lifestyle habits, and lack of oral hygiene. No matter the cause of your imperfect smile, the appearance of your teeth is often how others base their first impressions. As a result, most adults find they limit their social and career engagements because they just are not confident about their smile.
In the past, many had no choice but to live with a less than beautiful smile. Now, everyone can benefit from an attractive smile. Due to various advancements, cosmetic procedures are more affordable and less invasive. As a result, people from all walks of life at turning to cosmetic dentistry to revitalize their smiles.
Dr. Darlene Sand Wall is a trusted and experienced cosmetic dentist, which is why many patients travel from Crestview Hills to her office. In addition to a doctorate of dental medicine degree, she also has served on a national level for the ADA and served on the Kentucky Board of Dentistry. She provides the high-quality services you need to love your smile.
After performing an initial consultation, she may recommend one or more cosmetic procedures to transform your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Tooth discoloration causes your smile to appear dull and aged. With a professional whitening treatment, the enamel is deeply penetrated to lift away tough stains. You will achieve drastic, lasting results for a youthful, bright smile.
- Bonding and Tooth Contouring: Teeth that are chipped, cracked or abnormally shaped often become an eyesore in your smile. Bonding and contouring is a simple way to give your teeth a shapelier and more attractive appearance.
- Porcelain Veneers: Benefit from a complete smile transformation by bonding thin shells to the front of the teeth to hide cosmetic flaws, like chips, cracks, minor alignment issues, and discoloration. You will have a shapelier, proportionate, and whiter smile that will last for years.
- Gum Contouring: If you have a “gummy smile” or gums that have been damaged due to periodontal disease, gum contouring will give you a more attractive gum line to smile brightly.
- Botox: Botox is a minimally invasive way to reverse the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You will turn back the hands of time for a youthful appearance.
Your Cosmetic Dentist
If you are ready to start the new year with your best foot forward, it is time to schedule a consultation for cosmetic dentistry. We are committed to inspiring lives, one smile at a time.